If you only need to connect a resource inside a private network check the Quickstarts.
Use this guide if you are an Enterprise customer that chooses to self-host 100% of the Runops solution.
- A Mysql database for persistency
- A public load balancer or reverse proxy with TLS
- A platform to execute two Docker containers
- The gateway needs network access and credentials to the database
- The public load balancer terminates TLS and proxies requests to the gateway
- The gateway provides:
- Static files of user interface
- REST API
- gRPC connections from clients
This guide describes how to deploy Runops to AWS.
📄️ AWS EKS
This guide describes how to deploy Runops to an EKS cluster.