Follow these steps to setup Runops proxy mode on Windows using PowerShell:
- Download and Install nodejs
- From the start menu, open the PowerShell application
- Install Runops CLI. Paste this command on PowerShell:
npm install -g runops
- Login to Runops. Paste this command on PowerShell:
- Download the proxy application and extract its contents.
- Back on PowerShell, access the Downloaded folder:
- Start the proxy
rproxy.exe postgres -c <your database name>
- Open your database client and create a connection with the data:
- Username: runops
- Password: runops
That's it, your client is connected to the database!
Repeat steps 3 and 6 to restart your connection. For security reasons Runops asks you to login again every few hours. Repeating these steps reestablishes your connection.